Beverage Air SPE36HC-15M-STL
A clear lid sits over the pans in the Beverage Air SPE36HC-15M-STL Elite Series prep table, keeping cold air around product and preventing contamination. It holds 15 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans, which are included with the unit. A 10-inch-deep cutting board covers the width of the table, so operators can prep ingredients for salads and sandwiches and assemble the dishes.
The temperature of the ingredients stays above freezing and below 41 degrees Fahrenheit, while the base maintains 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. In the base, four epoxy-coated shelves can hold product. Made of aluminum, the interior liner in the Beverage Air SPE36HC-15M-STL prep table is corrosion resistant and has strength to withstand high-volume use. The cabinet doors are reversible in the field and can be removed for cleaning. Self-closing to retain cold air, these doors stay open past 120 degrees for users to load product.
- 15 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Clear lid protects ingredients from contamination
- Removable 10-in.-deep cutting board
- 10.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Aluminum liner in the base resists corrosion and dents
- Removable doors are field reversible
- Doors self-close to keep cold air in the cabinet
- Doors have a stay-open design past 120 degrees
- Snap-in door gaskets hold cold air in the base
- Full electronic control
- 2 of the (4) 6-in. casters have brakes
- 1,140 BTU
Rear-mounted Refrigeration System
- Refrigerated base temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Forced air from the evaporator moves under the pan section, keeping ingredients above freezing and below 41 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator coil has a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
Dimensions and Utilities
- Door opening: 133/4 in. W x 217/8 in. H
- Interior: 32 in. W x 233/8 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 36 in. W x 32 in. D x 593/4 in. H (H measured with the lid open)
- 2 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, with see thru-lids, two-section, 36″ W, 10.2 cu. ft., (2) doors, (4) shelves, stainless steel top with opening for (15) 1/6 size pans, 10″ cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans) R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.