The Beverage Air SPE48HC-12M Elite Series prep table has a 10-inch-deep cutting board along the front of the unit that’s perfect for food prep. Toppings sit in the pan compartment where there are 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. Forced air is pushed under the pans to keep food under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The insulated lid can be closed around product to keep cold air over it.
The cabinet has epoxy-coated shelves to hold product, and the two stainless steel doors close by themselves to keep cold air inside. To make it easy to unload or load the cabinet, the doors have a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. The Beverage Air SPE48HC-12M Elite Series prep table has an aluminum interior construction that resists corrosion.
- Exterior is constructed of stainless and galvanized steel for durability
- Stainless steel hood and insulated lid are removable
- 12 sixth-size pans resist staining thanks to their polycarbonate construction
- Product can be prepared on the 10-in.-D cutting board
- Product sits on 4 epoxy-coated shelves in the cabinet
- Lock the unit in place with 2 brakes on the 6-in. casters
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coils resist corrosion
- Temperatures are digitally displayed on the electronic control panel
- Forced air is pushed under the pans to keep product below 41 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 1,140 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1/6 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 49 in. H
Heavy-Duty Door Construction
- Self-closing doors retain cold air in the cabinet
- 120-degree feature keeps the doors open for replacing product
- Doors remove so they can be cleaned and replaced
- Snap-in gaskets around the doors prevent cold air leaks
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 48″ W, 9.8 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (12) 1/6 size pans, 10″ cutting board & available counter space, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.