Beverage Air SPE48HC-18M Description
The Beverage Air SPE48HC-18M prep table has two doors that open to the bottom cabinet area where product can be stored. The four wire shelves are coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. To prevent cold air leaks, the doors close by themselves, but they have a stay-open feature past 120 degrees. The doors come off for cleaning and replacing, and they can be reversed in the field to accommodate the flow of your workspace.
Its polyethylene cutting board provides space for food prep before it’s placed in the 18 sixth-size polycarbonate pans. This countertop cutout is protected by a stainless steel hood and lid assembly. Most of the Beverage Air SPE48HC-18M prep table is constructed of stainless steel, but the back and bottom are galvanized steel for strength.
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior resists minor damage
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- 18 sixth-size polycarbonate pans are 4 in. D and hold toppings
- Removable hood and lid protect product from contaminants
- 6-in. casters come with 2 brakes to keep the unit in place
- 10-in.-D cutting board provides a place to prepare sandwiches, salads, and more
- 4 epoxy-coated wire shelves resist corrosion
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Products are evenly chilled thanks to the recirculated, forced air
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the rear for maintenance
- Evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- 1,140 BTU
Heavy-Duty Door Design
- 120-degree stay-open feature keeps the cabinet doors open for loading and unloading product
- 2 doors close by themselves to retain cold air
- Doors come off for cleaning and replacing
- Field-reversible door design
- Handles on the doors are painted aluminum for strength
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 49 in. H
- 2 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 48″W, 9.8 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans, 10″ cutting board, (4) shelves, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans) R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.