Beverage Air SPE48HC-18M-STL
The Beverage Air SPE48HC-18M-STL Elite Series prep table comes with (18) 4-inch-deep, sixth-size pans that fit in the top compartment. A lid closes over the pans to keep ingredients protected from contaminants. Since the lid is clear, it promotes product visibility. The 10-inch-deep cutting board provides a place for employees to prep ingredients for the pans or assemble sandwiches and salads.
The base includes four corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated shelves. The cabinet liner is durable and corrosion resistant due to its aluminum construction, and product stored in this section stays between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Forced evaporator air is recirculated under the pan section to keep ingredients below 41 degrees Fahrenheit and above freezing.
The refrigerated base doors on the Beverage Air SPE48HC-18M-STL prep table have a self-closing design that retains cold air and adds convenience. They stay open past 120 degrees, so employees can easily load product into the cabinet or clean the interior. Snap-in door gaskets create a seal that helps prevent cold air leaks. The doors are removable to simplify cleaning and reversible in the field to fit into any layout.
- 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Clear lid protects against contamination without limiting ingredient visibility
- Removable, full-length, 10-in.-deep cutting board
- 13.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 wire shelves have an epoxy coating that resists corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner in the base section
- Fully electronic control
- Part of the Elite series
- 2 of the (4) 6-in. casters have brakes
- 1,140 BTU
Refrigerated Base Doors
- Self-closing design retains cold air
- 120-degree stay-open feature for cabinet cleaning and product loading
- Snap-in door gaskets help prevent cold air from leaking
- Removable for cleaning
Rear-mount Refrigeration System
- Base temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Recirculated, forced evaporator air is moved under the pans to keep ingredients below 41 degrees F and above freezing
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil is corrosion resistant for lasting durability
- Accessible and serviceable at the rear
Dimensions and Utilities
- Door opening: 195/8 in. W x 215/8 in. H
- Interior: 44 in. W x 231/2 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 593/4 in. H (H measured with the lid open)
- 2 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, with see thru-lids, two-section, 48″ W, 13.9 cu. ft., (2) doors, (4) shelves, stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans, 10″ cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans) R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.