Beverage Air SPE60HC-10C
The Beverage Air SPE60HC-10C prep table has a countertop that can be used to prep sandwiches, salads, pizzas, wraps, and more. Toppings for these dishes sit in 10 polycarbonate, sixth-size pans in a cutout that is protected by a stainless steel lid. A forced air system ensures cold air is pushed around the pans to keep toppings in the safe temperature zone. The exterior of the unit is constructed of stainless steel and galvanized steel for strength.
Cold temperatures are produced by the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. There are two doors that open into the cabinet area where products can be stored. Four epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion and hold products. The interior liner is constructed of aluminum for strength. The Beverage Air SPE60HC-10C prep table has mobility with its 6-inch casters, but it only moves when necessary thanks to two locks.
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and resistant to minor damage
- Galvanized back and bottom are strong
- Aluminum interior liner provides corrosion resistance
- 10 sixth-size polycarbonate pans hold toppings in the countertop cutout
- Stainless steel lid and hood are removable for cleaning
- 17-in.-D cutting board adds space to prep toppings or main dishes
- 4 shelves in the cabinet resist corrosion since they are coated in epoxy
- 6-in. casters provide mobility
- Stays in place with 2 locks on the casters
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Cold air is moved under the pans with recirculated, forced air
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the rear for maintenance
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coils are coated in epoxy
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 45 in. H
Heavy-Duty Door Design
- Doors stay open past 120 degrees for easy access to products
- Self-closing design ensures cold air stays in the cabinet
- Removable for cleaning or replacing
- Field-reversible design is great for any kitchen design
- Withstands constant use thanks to the aluminum handles
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60″ W, 12.2 pans cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (10) 1/6 size pans, 17″ cutting board & available counter space, (4) shelves, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.