The Beverage Air SPE60HC-12C prep table has two doors that open to the cabinet to access product being stored on four epoxy-coated shelves. Cold air is retained since the doors close by themselves, and they stay open past 120 degrees for more convenient loading and unloading. The aluminum handles are heavy duty for constant use.
Most of the unit is constructed of stainless and galvanized steel for strength. It has an aluminum interior that resists corrosion and is easy to clean. To make it easy to service the unit, its refrigeration system is accessible from the rear. Cold temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and its evaporator coils are coated in epoxy for protection.
The top of the Beverage Air SPE60HC-12C prep table has a 17-inch cutting board that can be used to prepare toppings that will be stored in the 12 polycarbonate pans in the cutout. These products are protected from contaminants with the stainless steel lid and hood, while a forced air system pushes air under the pans to ensure product stays chilled.
- Withstands minor damage thanks to its stainless steel exterior
- Exterior back and bottom are made of galvanized steel for strength
- Interior is constructed of aluminum for corrosion resistance
- 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-D pans are made of polycarbonate for stain resistance
- Contaminants are kept out of the countertop cutout with the stainless steel lid and hood
- 17-in.-D cutting board can be used to prep ingredients in the pans
- 4 shelves inside the cabinet resist corrosion since they are coated in epoxy
- Easy to move thanks to the 6-in. casters
- 2 casters lock to keep the unit in place
- Environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Forced air system moves underneath the top compartment to keep pans cold
- Easy to service since the refrigeration system is accessible from the rear
- Evaporator coils are coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 45 in. H
Heavy-Duty Door Design
- Product is easy to load and unload thanks to the stay-open feature
- 2 doors close by themselves to retain cold air
- Removable doors facilitate simple cleanup
- Easily change the direction of the doors in the field
- Aluminum handles are heavy duty
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60″ W, 12.2 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (12) 1/6 size pans, 17″ cutting board & available counter space, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.