Beverage Air SPE60HC-18M
The Beverage Air SPE60HC-18M Elite Series mega-top prep table has 18 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans and a 10-inch-deep, full-length cutting board. Hood and lid assemblies cover the pan rail to keep product protected from contaminants and retain cold air. Ingredients in the pans are cooled by forced air that is recirculated from the evaporator, maintaining temperatures above freezing and below 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air SPE60HC-18M mega-top prep table has a refrigerated base that accommodates additional ingredients on four shelves. They have a wire design that ensures air flows evenly around products, and their coating provides corrosion resistance. Constructed of aluminum, the interior liner has durability to endure high-volume operations. The doors are removable to facilitate cleaning and have a self-closing design for convenience. Since the doors stay open past 120 degrees, operators can easily load product into the refrigerated base.
- Includes 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Removable, insulated lid and hood assemblies over the pan rail
- 10-in.-deep cutting board is removable to facilitate cleaning
- 17.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 wire shelves are coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
- Aluminum cabinet liner has strength to resist corrosion
- 2 field-reversible doors
- Self-closing doors retain cold air
- 120-degree stay-open door design simplifies loading and cleaning
- Snap-in gaskets create a seal to reduce the risk of cold air leaks
- Fully electronic control
- Part of the Elite series
- (4) 6-in. casters (2 have brakes)
- 1,549 BTU
Rear-mount Refrigeration System
- Cabinet base temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Forced air is recirculated under the pan section to keep the temperature above freezing and below 41 degrees F
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator coil is corrosion resistant
- Can be serviced from the rear
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions and Utilities
- Door opening: 225/8 in. W x 215/8 in. H
- Interior: 233/8 in. D x 173/4 in. H
- Overall: 60 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 49 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60″ W, 12.2 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans, 10″ cutting board & available counter space, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.