Beverage Air SPE72HC-12C
The Beverage Air SPE72HC-12C prep table is ideal for creating sandwiches, pizzas, wraps, salads, and more. All the toppings you need can sit in the 12 polycarbonate pans in the countertop cutout. They are protected by a stainless steel hood and lid assembly, which also keeps cold air over product. A 17-inch-deep cutting board acts as a place to set dishes or food during preparation.
Blocks of cheese, heads of lettuce, condiments, and more can be stored in the cabinet bottom. It is constructed of aluminum for corrosion resistance, and there are six epoxy-coated shelves that withstand minor damage. The Beverage Air SPE72HC-12C prep table ensures temperatures are evenly distributed with the forced air system, and they are kept chilly with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is easy to clean
- Galvanized steel back and bottom offer strength and durability
- Aluminum interior liner is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion
- Toppings are stored in 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-D polycarbonate pans
- Hood and lid assembly protects countertop cutout from contaminants
- 17-in.-D cutting board can be used for food prep
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion
- 6-in. casters increase the unit’s mobility
- 2 casters have locks to restrict movement
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant ensures temperatures stay cool
- Cold air is evenly circulated under the pans thanks to the forced air system
- Rear-mount refrigeration system is easy to access for maintenance
- Evaporator coils are coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 45 in. H
Heavy-Duty Door Design
- 120-degree feature on the doors allows them to stay open for replenishing product
- Cold air leaks are prevented with the self-closing door feature
- Fits in with almost any work flow since the doors are field reversible
- Prevent cold air leaks with snap-in gaskets
- Aluminum handles resist corrosion
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″ W, 14.6 cu. ft., (3) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (12) 1/6 size pans, 17″ cutting board & available counter space, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.