Beverage Air SPE72HC-18M
The Beverage Air SPE72HC-18M Elite Series prep table has a stainless steel exterior that resists dents and scuffs, and its interior is protected from corrosion by an aluminum liner. Its top food pan storage area keeps the included 18 sixth-size containers at or below 41 degrees Fahrenheit, while its refrigerated base keeps contents between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
This unit’s three doors are self-closing and field reversible. Each door has gaskets to help prevent air from escaping and can stay open 120 degrees for complete access to the cabinet. Product is stored on six epoxy-coated shelves. The Beverage Air SPE72HC-18M prep table has a 10-inch-wide polyethylene cutting board that can be removed for cleaning.
- Part of the Elite Series
- 21.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel exterior minimizes scratches and dents
- Aluminum liner protects the interior from corrosion
- 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep food pans are included
- 6 interior shelves are epoxy coated
- 10-in.-wide, removable cutting board is made of polyethylene
- 3 reversible doors can stay open at 120 degrees
- Each door self-closes with air-trapping gaskets
- Aluminum handles are recessed on each door
- (4) 6-in. casters with 2 brakes
- Refrigerated base temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Pan area is kept at or below 41 degrees F
- Evaporator coil resists corrosion due to its coating
- Evaporator is automatic and non-electric
- Can be serviced from the rear
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1,549 BTU
Dimensions and Utilities
- Door opening: 191/2 in. W x 215/8 in. H
- Interior: 68 in. W x 233/8 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 49 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 21.5 cu. ft. capacity, (3) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans, 10″ cutting board & available counter space, (6) shelves, stainless steel exterior top, front, sides & doors, galvanized steel exterior bottom and back, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.