Beverage Air SPE72HC-30M Description
Ideal for making salads and sandwiches, the Beverage Air SPE72HC-30M Elite Series mega-top prep unit has space for 30 different ingredients in sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. Its 10-inch-deep cutting board provides room to prepare sandwiches, salads, and more. The bottom of the pan compartment is cooled through a forced-air system, and a hood and lid assembly ensures food in the pans remains cold and contaminant free. In the base, the cabinet’s six epoxy-coated steel wire shelves hold additional ingredients, and its aluminum interior liner resists corrosion and adds durability.
When cleaning, the doors can stand open at 120 degrees, where they will not close on the employee wiping down the interior. Because it is made of stainless steel, the exterior can be cleaned promptly, and the top hood and lid assembly, cutting board, and pans can all be removed for thorough cleaning. This Beverage Air SPE72HC-30M prep table has a self-contained refrigeration system designed to maintain temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It creates uniform cold temperatures with efficient R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and fans that circulate air throughout the interior.
- Part of the Elite Series
- Includes 30 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans in the top opening
- Forced, recirculated air from the evaporator maintains cold pan temperatures
- Removable, stainless steel hood and lid assembly holds cold air around the top
- 10-in.-deep, polyethylene cutting board
- Removable cutting board design for quick cleaning
- 20.02-cu.ft. interior cabinet space
- 6 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves in the cabinet
- Aluminum interior lining is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- 120-degree, stay-open doors enable staff members to stock the cabinet
- Self-closing doors hold cold air inside the cabinet
- Doors can be reversed to fit into different layouts in the field
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the rear for maintenance
- Front, top, sides, hood and lid assembly, doors, and grille are strengthened by a dent-resistant, stainless steel construction
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes
- 1,549-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 68 in. W x 233/8 in. D x 23 in. H (measuring overall instead of usable space)
- Overall: 72 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 49 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 20.02 cu. ft. capacity, (3) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (30) 1/6 size pans, 10″ cutting board, (6) shelves, stainless steel exterior top, front, sides & doors, galvanized steel exterior bottom and back, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans) R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.