Beverage Air SPED36HC-08C-2
The Beverage Air SPED36HC-08C-2 prep table has a 10-inch-deep polyethylene cutting board that runs the length of the cabinet, making it easy to slide sandwiches, pizzas, and other dishes down while adding toppings. There is a cutout in the top of the unit that holds the eight sixth-size polycarbonate pans that keep toppings chilled until ready to use. Extra toppings can be stored in 6-inch-deep pans in the two pull-out drawers. To ensure all products are evenly chilled, the Beverage Air SPED36HC-08C-2 prep table uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 6-in.-D pans fit in the 2 pull-out drawers
- Countertop cutout houses the polycarbonate pans for easy access to product
- Toppings sit in the 8 sixth-size pans
- 10-in.-D polyethylene cutting board is heavy duty and will not easily groove
- Stainless steel exterior withstands minor damage and is durable
- Aluminum interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Refrigeration system is rear mounted and self-contained, making it easy to access for maintenance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant ensures temperatures stay cool
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1/6 HP, plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 36 in. D x 41.69 in. H
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, one-section, 36″W, 7.3 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), stainless steel top with opening for (8) 1/6 size standard pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 17″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, plug, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.