The Beverage Air SPED48HC-08C-4 prep table has a heavy-duty stainless steel front, sides, top, and grille with a galvanized steel bottom and back. The top compartment holds eight sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. Forced air is recirculated under the pans to keep the ingredients at the proper temperature. Prepping product from the pans is simple since with the 17-inch-deep cutting board.
There are four drawers for additional storage. These drawers are designed to accommodate 6-inch-deep pans. The stainless steel drawer frames use telescoping slides for support. A locking design prevents the drawers from being accidentally removed from the cabinet. The interior is lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum, so it is durable for use in commercial settings.
The refrigeration system in the Beverage Air SPED48HC-08C-4 prep table is mounted in the rear and uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures. The evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. There are four 6-inch casters to allow mobility, and two of the casters can be locked to keep the unit stationary.
- Top compartment holds 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-D pans
- Stainless steel insulated lid assembly and hood protect the product from contaminants
- 17-in.-D cutting board can be removed to assist with cleaning
- Interior is lined with aluminum to resist corrosion
- Stainless and galvanized steel provides strength and corrosion resistance
- 2 of the 6-in. casters can be locked in place
- 1,140 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1/6 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 451/4 in. H
- Telescoping slides have locking mechanisms, preventing the drawer from being completely pulled out of cabinet
- Stainless steel frames are durable for heavy, constant use
- 6-in.-D pans are accepted in the drawers
- Sturdy aluminum handles
Rear-Mount Refrigeration System
- Refrigeration system is can be serviced from the rear
- Forced air is circulated under the pans for even cooling
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains the cold temperatures
- Evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 48″W, 9.8 cu. ft., (4) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), stainless steel top with opening for (8) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 17″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.