Beverage Air SPED48HC-10-2
The Beverage Air SPED48HC-10-2 prep table comes with eight sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans for its top compartment. Recirculated, forced air is moved under the pans to keep the product within a safe temperature range. There is a stainless steel hood and insulated lid assembly to keep contaminants out of the compartment while retaining cold air. A 10-inch-deep cutting board is included for convenient ingredient prepping and plating of finished food.
Additional storage is available in the two pull out drawers and single door compartment. The drawers accommodate 6-inch-deep pans. The door compartment has a self-closing door that can be left open at a 120-degree angle to help with loading and unloading. Items in this compartment are held on two shelves, which are made of steel wire with a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating.
R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used to produce cold temperatures in the unit. Its refrigeration system is easy to service from the rear. The Beverage Air SPED48HC-10-2 prep table has a stainless and galvanized steel exterior, so it is heavy duty and corrosion resistant. Its interior cabinet is made of aluminum for durability in commercial applications. Moving the table is easy thanks to the 6-inch casters, but it can be kept in place since two of the casters can be locked.
- Includes 10 sixth-size, 4-in.-D pans for the top opening
- Stainless steel hood and lid assembly keeps contaminations out of the top opening
- 10-in.-D cutting board is constructed of polyethylene for durability
- Hood and cutting board can be removed for cleaning
- Sides, top, front, and grille are made of stainless steel to withstand damage and facilitate cleaning
- Back and bottom are made of galvanized steel for durability in commercial establishments
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior lining has long-lasting strength
- 6-in. casters make the unit easy to move
- 2 of the casters can be locked for stability
- 1,140 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1/6 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 32 in. D x 451/4 in. H
- Self-closing door eliminates cold air leaks from the door being left open
- Door stays open at a 120-degree angle for easy loading and unloading
- Product in the compartment is stored on 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Direction of the door opening can be changed on-site
- Drawers are designed to hold 6-in.-D pans
- Stainless steel frames are supported by telescoping slides
- Locking slides prevent drawers from being accidentally pulled out of the cabinet
- Painted aluminum handles are heavy duty for commercial applications
Rear-mount Refrigeration System
- System can be serviced in the rear
- System uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cold
- Forced air from evaporator is recirculated under pans
- Epoxy coating on evaporator coil helps prevent harmful corrosion
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 48″W, 9.8 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (1) door, stainless steel top with opening for (10) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 10″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.