The Beverage Air SPED48HC-12-2 prep table comes with 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in the top compartment. There are two pull-out drawers and a single door compartment for additional storage. Inside the door compartment, there are two shelves made of coated steel wire with a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating. The door has a stay-open feature to make it easy to load product and clean the cabinet, while its self-closing design keeps cold air inside the unit.
The Beverage Air SPED48HC-12-2 prep table has its refrigeration system mounted in the rear, which separates it from most spills and floor debris. An epoxy coating enables the evaporator coil to resist harmful corrosion. The system runs on environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more energy efficient than traditional refrigerants. Moving the unit is simple with the 6-inch casters, and two of them have brakes to hold the cabinet still when necessary.
- Includes 12 sixth-size, 4-in. pans for the top opening
- Stainless steel hood and lid assembly helps retain cold air and prevent contamination
- 10-in.-D cutting board is easy to remove for cleaning
- Aluminum interior liner provides strength and corrosion resistance
- Refrigeration system is accessible for servicing from the rear
- Evaporator coil resists corrosion with an epoxy coating
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cold
- Stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior is heavy duty and easy to clean
- 2 of the 6-in. casters lock to keep the cabinet stable
- 1,140 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1/6 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 32 in. D x 451/4 in. H
- Pans with a 6-in. D fit in drawer compartments
- Stainless steel drawer frames are supported on telescoping slides
- Telescoping slides have a locking mechanism that ensures the drawers are not accidentally removed
- Painted aluminum handles give the unit a professional feel
- Product in the door compartment is held on 2 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves
- Stay-open design keeps the door open past 120 degrees for product stocking and cabinet cleaning
- Door self closes to protect against temperature loss
- Field-reversible design fits into different layouts
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 48″W, 9.8 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (1) door, stainless steel top with opening for (12) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 10″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.