The Beverage Air SPED60HC-10-2 prep table has two drawers that can hold 6-inch-deep pans. Blocks of cheese, lettuce, dough and other products can be stored in the door compartment. There are 10 sixth-size, polycarbonate pans that sit in the top cutout to hold toppings. A polyethylene cutting board acts as a place to prepare pizzas, salads, and sandwiches and can be removed for cleanup.
The unit’s exterior is constructed of stainless steel to resist damage from daily commercial use. An aluminum interior combats corrosion. The Beverage Air SPED60HC-10-2 prep table keeps temperatures cool with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The self-contained refrigeration system has all the components built together to make this unit easy to service.
- 2 pull-out drawers and countertop compartment accept pans up to 6 in. deep
- Countertop cutout holds (10) sixth-size, 4-in.-D pans
- Stainless steel exterior resists damage and facilitates cleaning
- Aluminum interior protects against corrosion
- Sturdy polyethylene cutting board can be removed for cleanup
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 41.69
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/3 HP
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system takes in and releases air through the back
- Self-contained refrigeration system simplifies installation since all the components are built together
- Refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for eco-friendly operation
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60″W, 12.2 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (1) door, stainless steel top with opening for (10) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 10″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.