The Beverage Air SPED72HC-08-2 prep table holds 4-inch-deep pans in the countertop cutout for simple access when preparing main dishes. Additional pans are held in the two drawers in the cabinet base. Two door sections in the base can be used to hold blocks of cheese, produce, meat, and more. The 10-inch polyethylene cutting board can be removed for cleanup and used as a plating area.
The cabinet exterior is made of heavy-duty stainless steel with an aluminum interior to resist corrosion, scratches, and dents. The Beverage Air SPED72HC-08-2 prep table has a rear-mounted refrigeration system that is self-contained for easy installation. It keeps temperatures cold with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Top cutouts hold (8) 4-in.-deep sixth-size pans
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Polyethylene cutting board is 10 in. deep and is great for preparing main dishes
- 2 drawers hold 6-in.-deep sixth-size pans (pans sold separately)
- 2 door compartments in the cabinet base can be used for additional storage
- Aluminum interior resists dents, scratches, and corrosion
- Refrigeration system is mounted in the rear for installation next to equipment
- Self-contained refrigeration system has all the components built together
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant ensures temperatures stay cool
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/4 HP
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 41.69 in. H
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 14.6 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (8) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 10″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.