The Beverage Air SPED72HC-08-6 prep table stores eight sixth-size pans full of toppings in its top cutout. Products can be prepared on the 10-inch-deep polyethylene cutting board that can be removed for simple cleanup. The stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean. Aluminum interior construction resists corrosion while adding strength. Its six pull-out drawers are designed to hold 6-inch-deep pans that can easily replace the ones in the top cutout when toppings need to be refilled. The self-contained refrigeration system is protected from dust and spills since it is rear mounted. The Beverage Air SPED72HC-08-6 prep table uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to produce cool temperatures.
- Top cutout holds 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- 6 pull-out drawers hold 6-in.-deep sixth-size pans (pans sold separately)
- Tough stainless steel exterior holds up to commercial use
- 10-in.-deep polyethylene cutting board can be used as a plating area
- System is mounted in the rear, enabling placement next to walls or equipment without restricting airflow
- Self-contained refrigeration system facilitates setup and service
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures chilly
- Aluminum interior construction resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/4 HP
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 41.69 in. H
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 14.6 cu. ft., (6) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), stainless steel top with opening for (8) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 10″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.