The exterior of the Beverage Air SPED72HC-10C-2 prep table is made of stainless steel with a galvanized steel bottom and back. The interior is constructed of aluminum to resist corrosion. Its countertop opening holds 10 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep polycarbonate pans that come with the prep table. The 17-inch-deep cutting board offers a large area for preparing items and can be removed for washing.
The Beverage Air SPED72HC-10C-2 prep table has two pull-out drawers in the front that can hold 6-inch-deep pans. They have stainless steel frames and telescoping slides that can lock to prevent accidental drawer removal. The two door sections provide additional storage and have two durable, epoxy-coated steel wire shelves. Each door closes by itself and can be left open past 120 degrees to simplify stocking and unstocking items from the cabinet.
Its refrigeration system is mounted in the rear, enabling the cabinet to be placed next to walls or heavy equipment without blocking airflow. Installation and maintenance are made easy with the self-contained refrigeration system. Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used to maintain cold temperatures. Products stored in the top compartment are chilled from below by forced air from the evaporator to provide even cooling. The evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion.
- Stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior provide durability
- Hoods keep cold air contained and contaminants out from the pan compartment area
- Countertop cutout holds 10 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- 17-in.-deep polyethylene cutting board can be removed for cleaning
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- 6-in. casters help the user move the unit
- 2 brakes on casters can prevent the unit from moving
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 451/8 in. H
2 Pull-out Drawers
- Stainless steel frame construction is heavy duty
- Accidental removal of drawers is prevented with lockable slides
- 6-in.-deep pans fit inside drawers (pans sold separately)
- Sturdy painted aluminum handles
2 Door Compartments
- Product is easy to load and unload with the stay open feature
- Self-closing design keeps cold air in the cabinet
- 2 steel wire shelves are epoxy coated to resist corrosion
- Removable door assists cleanup and service
- Cold air is retained with snap-in gaskets
- Door is field reversible
Rear-mounted Refrigeration System
- Even cooling is created with the with forced-air system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- System maintains airflow without issue from walls or heavy equipment at the sides of the unit
- Self-contained design simplifies installation and service
- Evaporator coil is corrosion resistant because it is coated in epoxy
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 14.6 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (10) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 17″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.