The Beverage Air SPED72HC-12M-6 prep table has a countertop compartment for storing 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. When the stainless steel hood and lid assembly are closed, they work to shield the compartment from temperature loss and product contamination. Forced air moves under the pans, evenly cooling the stored ingredients. Product from the pans can be prepared on the 10-inch cutting board, which can also be used for plating finished dishes.
Cold temperatures in the Beverage Air SPED72HC-12M-6 prep table are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Since the refrigeration system is rear-mounted, the unit can be installed against other equipment and walls. The six pull-out drawers in the front have heavy-duty stainless steel frames. The telescoping slides that support the drawer frames have locks to keep the drawers from being accidentally removed. All of the drawers can hold 6-inch deep food pans, which are sold separately.
- Countertop opening accepts 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Forced air from evaporator cools the ingredients in the pans as it circulates underneath them
- Hood and lid assembly provide contamination protection
- 10-in. polyethylene cutting board can be removed for cleanup
- Stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior is heavy duty
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum lining on interior
- Rear-mounted, self-contained system is simple to install and service
- Coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used for eco-friendly cooling
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes to make the unit stationary
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 49 in. H
- 6-in.-deep pans are accepted in the drawers (pans not included)
- Frames are made of stainless steel and have telescoping slides for support
- Locking slides prevent drawers from being accidentally removed from the cabinet
- Strong, painted aluminum handles withstand heavy use
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″ W, 14.6 cu. ft., (6) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), stainless steel top with opening for (12) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 10″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.