The Beverage Air ST49HC-W milk cooler is a great option for serving cartons of milk in schools and institutions. Because it has two stainless steel doors, the unit is accessible from multiple directions, helping the line move quickly. This unit can hold as many as 12 crates of milk, and the stainless steel floor supports their heavy weight.
To prevent theft and tampering, the Beverage Air ST49HC-W school milk cooler has self-latching doors and lids that can be locked. This unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to produce temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained refrigeration system is controlled electronically and defrosts automatically.
- 18.97-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Dual-access design
- (12) 13-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. or (8) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. case capacities
- Doors and lids are self-latching and have safety bumpers
- Cylinder locks protect product from theft
- Electronic control system
- Automatic defrost
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Stainless steel floor with wire racks
- Exterior is white
- Stainless steel doors
- Galvanized steel interior
- 1,690-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 31 in. W x 27 in. D x 251/2 in. H
- Overall: 34 in. W x 311/4 in. D x 411/8 in. H
- 3.7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
School Milk Cooler, normal temperature, 49″W x 31-1/4″D x 41-1/8″H, 18.97 cu. ft., dual access, flat top carton capacities, (12) 13″ x 13″ x 11″ or (8) 19″ x 13″ x 11 case capacities, self-latching doors/lids with safety bumpers, cylinder lock, wire floor racks, electronic control, auto defrost, stainless steel doors, white exterior, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.