The Beverage Air STF58HC-1-S milk cooler uses forced-air cooling to circulate cold air around the interior. This design is ideal for holding a large volume of product at an appetizing serving temperature of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To further support high-volume use, this unit has dual-access doors so it can be opened from multiple directions.
For durability and rust resistance, the Beverage Air STF58HC-1-S school milk cooler is made of stainless steel on its exterior and interior. This unit also includes wire floor racks with a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating. To make the unit mobile, it’s mounted on heavy-duty, 5-inch casters.
- 24.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- (16) 13-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. or (10) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. crates capacity
- Dual-access, self-latching doors
- Doors have safety bumpers and cylinder locks
- Forced-air refrigeration provides balanced cooling
- Electronic control system
- Convenient automatic defrost
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- External digital thermometer helps monitor interior conditions
- Central drain in floor streamlines cleanup
- Epoxy-coated steel wire floor racks
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist rust
- 5-in. heavy-duty plate casters, 2 locking
- 2,052-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 46 in. W x 30 in. D x 245/8 in. H
- Overall: 58 in. W x 34 in. D x 473/4 in. H
- 3.3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
School Milk Cooler, forced air, 58″W x 34″D x 47-3/4″H, 24.3 cu. ft., dual access, exterior digital thermometer, full electronic control, flat top carton capacities, (16) 13″ x 13″ x 11″ or (10) 19″ x 13″ x 11 case capacities, self-latching doors/lids with safety bumpers, cylinder lock, epoxy coated steel wire floor racks, electronic control, auto defrost, stainless steel interior & exterior, floor drain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.