Beverage Air STF58HC-1-W Description
The Beverage Air STF58HC-1-W milk cooler is a good option for operators who want to serve the nutritious beverage in an institution. Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and a self-contained refrigeration system, this unit produces product temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air STF58HC-1-W school milk cooler is a dual-access unit, and it can hold as many as 16 crates of milk. To prevent product theft and tampering, the doors can be locked. Users can check the internal conditions with the digital thermometer, which is mounted on the exterior.
- 24.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- (16) 13-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. or (10) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. crates capacity
- Dual access for speedy service
- Doors have cylinder locks and safety bumpers
- Forced-air refrigeration cools products evenly
- Electronic control system
- Defrosts automatically
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Digital thermometer on exterior helps monitor interior conditions
- Central drain in floor for hosing down interior
- Epoxy-coated floor racks are made of steel wire
- White exterior with galvanized steel interior
- 5-in. heavy-duty plate casters, 2 locking
- 2,052-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 46 in. W x 30 in. D x 245/8 in. H
- Overall: 58 in. W x 34 in. D x 473/4 in. H
- 3.3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
School Milk Cooler, forced air, 58″ W, 34″ D, 24.3 cu. ft., dual access, exterior digital thermometer, full electronic control, flat top carton capacities, (16) 13″ x 13″ x 11″ or (10) 19″ x 13″ x 11 case capacities, (4) self-latching doors/lids with safety bumpers, epoxy coated steel wire floor racks, white exterior, galvanized steel interior, floor drain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.