Beverage Air UCF67AHC Description
To minimize environmental impact, the Beverage Air UCF67AHC undercounter freezer utilizes R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, an eco-friendly alternative to classic options. It effectively maintains temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit and features an interior thermometer that ensures product is being held at the ideal temperature. For a long lifespan with intensive use, this unit features a primarily stainless steel construction.
To facilitate transportation for cleaning and servicing, the Beverage Air UCF67AHC two-section freezer is mounted on 6-inch casters. It has two sections and offers 20.08 cubic feet of interior space. Each section is accessible behind a solid door that can be reversed in the field to fit into different layouts. Protecting against corrosion with frequent exposure to moisture, its interior is constructed of aluminum.
- 20.08 cu.-ft. interior space
- Each of the 2 sections have 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes
- Top, front, doors, and sides constructed of dent-resistant stainless steel
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Galvanized back and bottom
- Magnetic gaskets seal in cold air
- 2 field-reversible doors are removable for cleaning
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Electric, automatic defrost
- Maintains temperatures at 0 degrees F or below
- Full electronic controls
- Interior thermometer
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 63 in. W x 26 in. D x 25 in. H
- Overall: 67 in. W x 327/8 in. D x 341/2 in. H
- 9 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 67″W, 20.08 cu. ft., electronic control, (2) hinged self-closing solid doors, (4) wire shelves, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, galvanized back & bottom, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.