The Beverage Air UCFD27AHC-2 undercounter freezer has two drawers, each with a locking mechanism to stay securely in palace. To provide corrosion resistance with frequent exposure to moisture, its interior is constructed of aluminum. Using a self-contained refrigeration system and environmentally friendly hydrocarbon, this unit effectively maintains temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
The exterior of the Beverage Air UCFD27AHC-2 one-section freezer is constructed primarily of stainless steel, a durable material that resists denting, rusting, and scratching. For additional corrosion resistance, its evaporator coil is coated with epoxy, and this unit is mounted on casters, enabling operators to comfortably roll it underneath countertops.
- 5.99 cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 drawers accommodate 6-in.-deep pans
- Magnetic gaskets create a positive seal
- Sides, front, top, and drawers are dent-resistant stainless steel
- Interior is aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Mounted on 6-in. casters (2 with brakes)
- Galvanized back and bottom
- Locking mechanism keeps drawers secure
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures at 0 degrees F or below
- Automatic, electric defrost
- Corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Interior thermometer
- Full electronic controls
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 23 in. W x 231/2 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 28 in. W x 32 in. D x 345/8 in. H
- 2.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.