To provide durability with intensive use, the exterior of the Beverage Air UCR67AHC undercounter refrigerator is constructed primarily of dent- and rust-resistant stainless steel. For additional corrosion resistance, its interior is aluminum and features four wire shelves coated with epoxy. Ensuring product is held at the ideal temperature, the interior is also equipped with a thermometer.
To effectively seal in cold air, the Beverage Air UCR67AHC two-section refrigerator features two field-reversible doors with magnetic door gaskets. It cools using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon, and includes an epoxy-coated evaporator coil. For mobility, this unit is mounted on casters.
- 18.97 cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections with 4 total epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 2 field-reversible doors can be removed for cleaning
- Magnetic door gaskets seal in cold air
- Mounted on 6-in. casters (2 with brakes)
- Stainless steel sides, door, front, and top with galvanized back and bottom
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion when exposed to moisture
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Non-electric, automatic defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant minimizes environmental impact
- Full electronic controls and interior thermometer
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 63 in. W x 26 in. D x 25 in. H
- Overall: 67 in. W x 327/8 in. D x 341/2 in. H
- 3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.