Beverage Air UCRD72AHC-2 Description
The Beverage Air UCRD72AHC-2 undercounter refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system that only needs plugging in to operate. It rolls out on 6-inch casters if employees must access the condenser from the rear. Two casters have brakes, securing the unit in place when it’s ready to be used. It includes two self-closing doors that stay open while staff load it and two drawers that glide along telescoping slides. The doors and drawers have magnetic gaskets to keep cold air in the cabinet.
Shelves in the door sections of the Beverage Air UCRD72AHC-2 undercounter refrigerator are constructed of wire for uniform air circulation throughout product. They’re coated in epoxy for durability and protection against corrosion. To prevent corrosion further, the evaporator’s coil is epoxy coated and the interior is lined with aluminum. Enhancing resilience, the exterior and sub-top of this refrigerator are made of stainless steel.
- 3 sections
- 21.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 drawers with painted aluminum handles
- Telescoping slides with locking mechanisms
- Magnetic gaskets keep chill in the cabinet
- 2 self-closing doors
- Doors stay open while loaded
- 4 shelves
- Shelves are made of epoxy-coated wire
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls with an interior thermometer
- Workspace provided by an insulated sub-top
- Exterior and top are made of durable stainless steel
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminum interior liner
- Automatic defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Self-contained, rear-mounted condenser
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 6-in. casters; 2 braking
- 1,350-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 68 in. W x 231/2 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 32 in. D x 345/8in. H
- 3 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Undercounter Refrigerator, three-section, 72″W, 21.5 cu. ft., (2) drawers & (2) doors, (4) shelves, stainless steel exterior & top, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.