Beverage Air UCRD72AHC-6 Description
The Beverage Air UCRD72AHC-6 undercounter refrigerator has a temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, adjustable with electronic controls and displayed on an interior thermostat. Its refrigeration system is rear mounted, self-contained, and operates with R290 refrigerant-an environmentally friendly natural hydrocarbon. The condensate evaporator rids the cabinet of water and has an epoxy-coated coil to resist corrosion, and an automatic defrost eliminates ice buildup.
Storage is provided in the Beverage Air UCRD72AHC-6 undercounter refrigerator behind six drawers. Each drawer opens and closes smoothly on telescoping slides, which have locks on them that prevent the drawers from sliding too far. Magnetic gaskets hold air in the cabinet by providing a tight seal around the drawers. Also retaining air and reducing energy costs, the sub-top is insulated and made of durable stainless steel. The cabinet is lined with aluminum to resist corrosion.
- 21.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections with 6 drawers
- Painted aluminum handles
- Locking mechanisms on telescoping drawer slides
- Drawers sealed with magnetic gaskets to save energy
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Interior thermometer
- Sub-top is insulated to keep in cold air
- Exterior and top are made of sturdy stainless steel
- Aluminum-lined interior resists corrosion
- Includes an automatic defrost and an epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Self-contained refrigeration system can be accessed from the back
- Cools with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Positioned on 6-in. casters (2 brake)
- 1,350-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 68 in. W x 153/8 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 32 in. D x 345/8in. H
- 3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Undercounter Refrigerator, three-section, 72″W, 21.5 cu. ft., (6) drawers, stainless steel exterior & top, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.