To enhance product presentation and encourage impulse purchases, the interior of the Beverage Air VMHCSL-18-1-B open-air cooler is brightened by LED lighting. Its open-air design enables guests to select items without opening a door and its tempered thermal glass sides trap cool air in the cabinet. Using eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, this unit maintains temperatures from 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air VMHCSL-18-1-B refrigerated merchandiser is positioned on 6-inch legs that can be adjusted to maintain stability on uneven flooring. Its black exterior is powder coated for durability and its painted steel interior streamlines cleaning. This unit features a maintenance-free condenser and an automatic defrost to minimize necessary labor.
- 12.7-cu.-ft. interior space
- 5 shelves with price tag molding
- Open front with tempered thermal glass sides
- Interior brightened with LED lighting
- Electronic temperature controls
- Mounted on 6-in. adjustable legs
- Black powder-coated galvanized exterior
- Painted steel interior
- Night curtain conserves energy
- Insulated by foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Maintenance-free condenser
- Automatic defrost
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Suitable for packaged food products
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 433/8 in. W x 165/8 in. D x 503/4 in. H
- Overall: 477/16 in. W x 243/8 in. D x 831/2 in. H
- 12 A, (2) 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
Vuemax Series Slim Open-Air Merchandiser, 47-7/16″W x 24-3/8″D x 83-1/2″ H, 12.7 cu. ft. capacity, tempered thermal glass sides, (5) shelves, price tag molding, night curtain, 36° F – 40° F operating temperatures, LED interior lighting, maintenance-free condenser, automatic defrost, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, painted steel interior, black painted exterior, (2) 1/3 HP, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.