Beverage Air WBC110 Description
Designed to rapidly remove heat from cooked food, the Beverage Air WBC110 blast chiller gets food ready to be refrigerated. Using this cooling method keeps food safe, so it can be rethermed and served days later. It has a large cabinet, holding 110 pounds of food in 2-inch-deep pans, and in 90 minutes, it can cool the product from 160 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit can blast chill based on food temperature measured by a probe or by using a digital timer. For less precise applications, the unit can continuously blast food.
The self-closing door on this Beverage Air WBC110 floor model blast chiller keeps cold air inside the cabinet with a magnetic gasket. It has a door heater that prevents condensation buildup on the outside of the cabinet. For durability and streamlined cleaning, the interior and most of the exterior is made of stainless steel.
- Designed to reduce temperature of 110 lbs. of uncovered food from 160 to 38 degrees F
- Completes chilling process in 90 min. or less
- Made to chill food in 2-in.-deep pans
- 12 tray slide shelves
- Stainless steel interior and exterior construction
- Self-closing door prevents cold air from escaping
- Removable, magnetic gasket creates a seal to stop heat transfer
- Door heater prevents condensation formation on exterior front
- 2 of the swivel casters have brakes
- Front-breathing design
1-2-3 Microprocessor Control
- 2 functions: blast chilling and refrigerated storing
- 3 blast chill settings: continuous blast, food probe, digital timer
- 2 preset digital timer settings: 90, 240 min.
- Soft or hard chilling
- Digital displays for cabinet temperature and food temperature
- Defrosting indication
- Diagnostic troubleshooting
- High/low temperature alarm
- Power and component failure alarms
Dimensions & Utilities
- 433/8 in. W x 405/8 in. D x 81 in. H
- 8.6 A, 11/2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Blast chillers help kitchens integrate HAACP.
Reach-In Blast Chiller, front breathing, designed to reduce the temperature of 110 lbs. of 2″ thick, uncovered food from 160°F to 38°F in approximately 90 minutes and is built to ISO 9000 & 14001 standards, 12 pairs shelves, casters standard, food probe and digital timer, (7) day temperature recorder printout on demand, Stainless steel, front, sides, door and interior, R-134a refrigerant, 208-230v/60/3-ph, 8.6 amps, 1.5 hp, ETL Listed, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.