The Beverage Air WTFCS36HC chef’s stand freezer is constructed with a fire-resistant, insulated top. This top is made of reinforced stainless steel that resists rust, bending, and dents. A full marine edge borders the top of the unit to catch unexpected spills, preventing liquids from dripping down the sides or back of the freezer.
The Beverage Air WTFCS36HC chef base freezer has two drawers; each drawer can hold two full-size, 6-inch-deep sheet pans. Made to endure heavy use and weight, each drawer slide is made of 12-gauge stainless steel and has Delrin rollers able to support 275 pounds. For simple installation and operation, this unit requires no heat shield, although users must adhere to clearance requirements to maintain stable cooling performance.
- Part of the Hydrocarbon series
- Temperature setting: -10 degrees F
- 5.64-cu.-ft. capacity
- Simple-to-use full electronic control system
- 2 self-closing drawers
- Each drawer accommodates (2) 20-in.-L x 12-in.-W x 6-in.-D sheet pans
- Sheet pans are sold separately
- Magnetic, 1-piece drawer gasket with snap-in installation
- 12-ga. stainless steel drawer slides with Delrin rollers can withstand 275 lbs.
- Heavy-duty, 16-ga. stainless steel, insulated top is fire resistant and reinforced
- Stainless steel front, sides, drawers, and grille
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Aluminum interior
- No heat shield is required
- Raised edges on all 4 sides contain spills and prevent dripping
- Nonelectric, adaptive defrost features hot gas condensate evaporation
- (4) 3-in. casters; 2 with locks
- Self-contained refrigeration is side mounted
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1,268-BTU transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Freezer, one-section, 36″W, 5.64 cu. ft., (2) drawers, top drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), digital display, fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.