The Beverage Air WTFCS48HC chef base has one section with 8.59 cubic feet of interior space. Each of its two drawers hold two full-size food pans and can withstand 275 pounds without bending or warping. The drawers close on their own if an employee forgets, and they seal shut with one-piece gaskets to prevent cold air from escaping. Because the top is fire proof, it can be used as a work station with hot equipment without sustaining heat damage.
Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the temperature in the Beverage Air WTFCS48HC chef base is maintained at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, and the level can be adjusted with electronic controls and monitored with an exterior digital display. For durability, the top, front, and sides of this unit are made of stainless steel, and a marine drip guard prevents messes from spilling over the sides and onto the floor.
- 8.59-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section with 2 drawers
- Each drawer holds 2 full-size food pans
- Drawers withstand 275 lbs. with Delrin rollers
- Self-closing drawers with 1-piece gaskets
- Fire-proof top, front, and sides are stainless steel
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Full marine drip guard
- Self-contained refrigeration cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures of -10 degrees F
- Electronic controls with a digital display
- Adaptive defrost with a hot gas condensate evaporator
- Positioned on 3-in. casters, 2 brake
- 1,268-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 347/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 4.50 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Freezer, one-section, 48″W, 8.59 cu. ft., (2) drawers, top drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), digital display, fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.