To hold equipment without burning or sustaining damage, the Beverage Air WTFCS52HC chef base freezer has a fire-proof top. The top, front, and sides are made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and the interior is made of aluminum to further resist corrosion. Preventing spillage, the top has a marine edge that doesn’t let messes run over, and this unit is mounted on 3-inch casters for mobility.
The Beverage Air WTFCS52HC chef base freezer has two drawers that hold as much as 275 pounds without bending. Each drawer accommodates three full-size pans of food, keeping product in the range of -10 degrees Fahrenheit. To streamline installation, the refrigeration system is self-contained, and it cools with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 9.58-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 2 drawers each accommodate 3 full-size food pans
- Delrin rollers in drawers withstand 275 lbs.
- Self-closing doors seal with 1-piece gaskets
- Top, front, and sides are made of fire-proof stainless steel
- Interior is corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Full marine drip guard contains spills
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures of -10 degrees F
- Electronic controls with a digital display for adjustment and monitoring
- Hot gas condensate evaporator and adaptive defrost
- Maneuver on 3-in. casters, 2 of which have brakes
- 1,268-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 387/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 4.50 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Freezer, one-section, 52″W, 9.58 cu. ft., (2) drawers, top drawer holds (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), digital display, fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, expansion valve technology, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.