Beverage Air WTFCS60HC Description
The Beverage Air WTFCS60HC chef base freezer has a self-contained refrigeration system to reduce the risk of cross contamination, and it cools with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Using electronic controls, operators can adjust the temperature, which is maintained at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. This number can be monitored for accuracy on the exterior digital display. Made of stainless steel, this unit withstands high-volume use.
Both drawers on the Beverage Air WTFCS60HC chef base freezer hold three full-size food pans and as many as 275 pounds. If an employee forgets to shut the drawers, they will close on their own to reduce energy loss. Ensuring product stays cold, one-piece gaskets in the drawers retain cold air. To hold pieces of equipment without burning or sustaining damage, the top is fire proof.
- 11.55-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 2 drawers have Delrin rollers to withstand 275 lbs. each
- Each drawer holds 3 full-size food pans
- Self-closing doors reduce energy loss
- 1-piece gaskets provide a tight door seal
- Stainless steel construction with fire-proof top, front, and sides
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Full marine drip guard prevents messes from spilling over the edge
- Self-contained condenser uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Expansion valve technology
- Maintains temperatures of -10 degrees F
- Electronic controls enable adjustment
- Digital display
- Hot gas condensate evaporator
- Adaptive defrost
- 2 of the 3-in. casters have brakes
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 467/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 60 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 6.50 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Freezer, one-section, 60″W, 11.55 cu. ft., (2) drawers, top drawer holds (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), digital display, fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, expansion valve technology, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.