Beverage Air WTFCS60HC-64 Description
To maintain temperatures of -10 degrees Fahrenheit, the Beverage Air WTFCS60HC-64 chef base freezer uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant-an environmentally friendly choice. Because the refrigeration system is self-contained, installation is simplified and cross contamination is prevented. Its adaptive defrost rids the cabinet of ice, and a hot gas evaporator eliminates condensation to reduce maintenance needs.
Providing space for employees to work, the Beverage Air WTFCS60HC-64 chef base freezer is made of stainless steel with a fire-proof top to hold pieces of equipment. With Delrin rollers, the two drawers accommodate as much as 275 pounds each and have room to hold three full-size pans of food. To provide mobility, this unit is positioned on 3-inch casters.
- 11.55-cu.-ft. interior space
- Maintains temperatures of -10 degrees F
- Electronic controls with a digital display
- 1 section with 2 drawers on Delrin rollers
- Drawers hold 3 full-size food pans as heavy as 275 lbs.
- Self-closing drawers have magnetic gaskets
- Fire-proof stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Spillage prevented with full marine drip guard
- Self-contained condenser with expansion valve technology
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Hot gas evaporator eliminates condensation
- Adaptive defrost
- 3-in. casters provide mobility
- Brakes on 2 casters
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 467/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 64 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 6.50 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Freezer, one-section, 64″W, 11.55 cu. ft., (2) drawers, top drawer holds (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), digital display, fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, expansion valve technology, self-contained refrigeration, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.