Beverage Air WTFCS72HC Description
The Beverage Air WTFCS72HC chef base freezer has two sections with four drawers, equaling a total interior space of 14.51 cubic feet. So cold air doesn’t escape the cabinet, the drawers self-close and shut with magnetic gaskets. Delrin rollers on the drawers enable each of them to hold 275 pounds, and they accommodate two full-size food pans. If the unit needs to be relocated throughout the kitchen, it can be rolled on 3-inch casters.
Keeping product cold, the Beverage Air WTFCS72HC chef base freezer uses R290 refrigerant, which is an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon. Its condenser is self-contained and uses expansion valve technology to quickly recover lost temperatures. Maintaining temperatures of -10 degrees Fahrenheit, the cabinet can be adjusted with electronic controls and monitored on a digital display.
- 14.51-cu.-ft. interior space
- Maintains temperatures of -10 degrees F
- Temperature adjusted with electronic controls that have digital display
- 2 sections
- 4 drawers each hold 2 full-size food pans
- Drawers hold as many as 275 lbs. each
- Self-closing drawers reduce energy loss
- 1-piece magnetic gaskets
- Fire-proof front, sides, and top made of stainless steel
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion
- Messes contained with a full marine drip guard
- Self-contained refrigeration system with expansion valve technology
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Condensation eliminated with a hot gas evaporator
- Adaptive defrost eliminates ice
- 3-in. casters provide mobility
- 2 casters brake
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 587/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 6.50 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Freezer, two-section, 72″W, 14.51 cu. ft., (4) drawers, top drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), digital display, fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, expansion valve technology, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.