The Beverage Air WTFCS96HC 96-inch-wide chef base has four drawers to offer 20.42 total cubic feet of frozen storage. Its drawers self-close to retain cold air between uses and have magnetic gaskets to ensure a tight seal. Only 24 inches tall and built with a full marine edge, this chef base is an excellent option for stacking with other types of prep, storage, and cooking equipment to save space in a crowded kitchen.
This Beverage Air WTFCS96HC chef base has a reinforced, stainless steel top constructed of 16-gauge metal for strength and support. Because it’s fire-resistant and insulated, no heat shield is required between the top of the chef base and the next piece of equipment to maintain temperature separation. Mounted on 3-inch casters to facilitate movement, the chef base can be relocated without struggle for cleaning and maintenance. When in use, its two locking brakes can be engaged to hold it in place.
- 2 sections
- 20.42-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 self-closing drawers can accommodate food pans as deep as 6 in.
- Full electronic control
- 16-ga. stainless steel top is fire resistant, insulated, and reinforced
- No heat shield is required
- Full marine edge catches spills
- Stainless steel front, sides, drawers, and grill resist rust
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- 1-piece, magnetic drawer gasket snaps in
- Mounted on 3-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Energy-efficient R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Adaptive defrost
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 877/8 in. W x 26 in. W x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 96 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 6.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Freezer, two-section, 96″W, 20.42 cu. ft., (4) drawers, top drawers each hold (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawers each hold (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), digital display, fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.