The Beverage Air WTR119AHC worktop refrigerator features four sections, each of which has two shelves coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy. Using an eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant, it maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit features four self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets to effectively seal in cold air.
To offer mobility between locations, the Beverage Air WTR119AHC four-section refrigerator is mounted on 6-inch casters. It offers 40.12 cubic feet of space in an interior constructed of durable, corrosion-resistance aluminum. To provide additional strength and rust resistance, this unit’s exterior is constructed primarily of stainless steel.
- 40.12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 sections with 4 self-closing, field-reversible doors
- Two epoxy-coated shelves per section
- Stainless steel front, doors, sides, top with galvanized back and bottom
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- 4-in. built-in backsplash keeps messes contained
- Positioned on 6-in. casters (3 with brakes)
- Magnetic gaskets effectively retain cold air
- 2,629-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil withstands exposure to moisture
- Automatic non-electric defrost
- Interior thermometer and full electronic controls
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 100 in. W x 26 in. D x 25 in. H
- Overall: 119 in. W x 34 in. D x 391/2 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Refrigerator, four-section, 119″W, 40.12 cu. ft., (4) doors, (8) shelves, stainless steel front, 2-1/2″ thick top & sides, aluminum interior, 4″ H built-in backsplash, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.