The Beverage Air WTR27HC-FLT shallow-depth worktop refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system for fast, simple setup. It’s mounted in the rear of the cabinet and the unit can be rolled away from its position to provide access for maintenance because it’s mounted on casters. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to produce temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
This Beverage Air WTR27HC-FLT worktop refrigerator has a thick, stainless steel top that can hold a small piece of equipment, such as a griddle or a food processor. The cabinet is lined with aluminum, helping it to resist corrosion. A thermometer is mounted on the interior of the base so users can verify proper holding temperatures are achieved.
- 5.25-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- Solid, self-closing door
- Magnetic door gasket
- 2 epoxy-coated, wire shelves keep products accessible and organized
- Back and bottom are made of galvanized steel
- Flat top surface provides a prep or cooking area
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel worktop, sides, front, and door construction
- Interior has corrosion-resistant, aluminum liner
- 21/2-in.-thick sides and top
- 6-in. casters, 2 braking
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system is self-contained to streamline installation
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Full electronic controls and interior thermometer for temperature monitoring
- Holding temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- 1,110-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 16 in. W x 211/2 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 27 in. W x 297/8 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 2 A, 1/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.