Beverage Air WTR72AHC-FLT
Three sections of the Beverage Air WTR72AHC-FLT worktop refrigerator have 17.88 cubic feet of interior space. Three doors provide access to the cabinet and each section comes with two shelves for storage equaling a total of six shelves. Air flows evenly throughout the wire shelves to ensure product is cooled throughout. The doors self-close to reduce energy loss and can be propped open while the cabinet is loaded to prevent them from slamming.
The Beverage Air WTR72AHC-FLT three-section worktop refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and facilitate installation. If service is needed, the condenser can be accessed from the rear by rolling the unit on 6-inch casters. Product in the cabinet is cooled in the range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which is adjustable with electronic controls and can be viewed on an interior thermometer.
- 17.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Interior thermometer enables monitoring
- Full electronic temperature controls
- Self-contained, rear-mounted condenser
- Cools with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 3 solid doors stay open while the cabinet is loaded
- Doors self-close and seal with magnetic gaskets
- Handles made of painted aluminum
- 6 epoxy-coated, wire shelves
- Stainless steel exterior and an aluminum interior
- Condensate evaporator eliminates moisture
- Evaporator’s coil is coated in epoxy
- Nonelectric defrost
- 6-in. casters provide mobility
- 2 braking casters
- 1,350-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 68 in. W x 231/2 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 32 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 3 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Refrigerator, three-section, 72″W, 17.88 cu. ft., (3) solid doors, (6) shelves, stainless steel front, 2-1/2″ thick top & sides, aluminum interior, flat top, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.