Beverage Air WTRCS112HC Description
The Beverage Air WTRCS112HC chef base offers 34.36 cubic feet of interior space divided into three sections. Each of its six drawers self-close and accommodate full-size food pans with a depth of 6 inches. Ideal for maximizing space in a compact kitchen environment, it can function as a space to store ingredients and as a surface to mount other pieces of equipment, such as a griddle. With its mostly stainless steel exterior, this unit is durable and resistant to rusting.
To offer smooth mobility for cleaning and maintenance, the Beverage Air WTRCS112HC chef base is mounted on 3-inch casters. It features a full marine edge to catch spills and streamline cleaning. This unit maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit using R290 refrigerant-an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon.
- 24.36-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- 6 self-closing drawers accommodate 6-in.-deep, full-size food pans
- Positioned on 3-in. casters (2 with brakes)
- Scratch- and rust-resistant, stainless steel sides, front, drawers, and grille
- Full marine edge contains messes
- 12-ga. stainless steel drawer slides rated at 275 lbs. with Delrin rollers
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion
- Durable, fire-resistant, 12-ga. stainless steel top doesn’t require heat shield
- 1-piece, snap-in, magnetic drawer gaskets
- 1,350-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Nonelectric, adaptive defrost with hot gas condensate evaporation
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Controls are fully electronic
- Uses R290 refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 987/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 112 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Refrigerator, three-section, 112″W, 24.36 cu. ft., (6) drawers, left side & right side drawers hold (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & center drawers hold (3) 12″ x 20″ x 4″ pans (NOT included), fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.