To ensure longevity with intensive use, the Beverage Air WTRCS72HC-76 chef base features a corrosion-resistant, aluminum interior and an exterior constructed largely of stainless steel. Its full marine edge prevents spills from dripping over the side and its top can accommodate hot equipment without a heat shield. This unit maintains temperatures from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and features snap-in, magnetic drawer gaskets to prevent cold air from escaping.
Because it’s mounted on casters, the Beverage Air WTRCS72HC-76 chef base can be transported comfortably between locations for servicing or cleaning. It uses environmentally safe R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and a self-contained condenser to simplify installation. This unit’s controls are fully electronic, enabling operators to make precise adjustments.
- 14.51-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Stainless steel grille, front, sides, drawers, and back with aluminum interior
- 4 drawers on 12-ga. stainless steel drawer slides with Delrin rollers rated at 275 lbs.
- Self-closing drawers accommodate 6-in.-deep, full-size food pans
- Full marine edge keeps messes contained
- Fire-resistant, 12-ga. stainless steel top doesn’t require heat shield
- 1-piece, snap-in drawer gaskets with magnets
- Mounted on 3-in. casters (2 with brakes)
- 1,997-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Full electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists buildup and corrosion
- R290 refrigerant is environmentally safe
- Adaptive, nonelectric defrost with hot gas condensate evaporation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 587/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Refrigerator, two-section, 76″W, 14.29 cu. ft., (4) drawers, top drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R134a refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.