Ideal for intensive use in high-volume environments, the Beverage Air WTRCS84HC-96 chef base features an exterior constructed mostly of sturdy, dent-resistant stainless steel. It offers 17.5 cubic feet of interior space divided into two sections, with four drawers that each accommodate food pans as deep as 6 inches. To ensure corrosion resistance if frequently exposed to moisture, its interior is constructed of aluminum.
The Beverage Air WTRCS84HC-96 chef base is positioned on casters, simplifying transportation between locations. It features a self-contained refrigeration system and effectively maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Designed with a full marine edge, it contains messes and prevents spills from dripping over the sides.
- 17.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Mounted on casters for mobility
- Drawers, back, front, and sides constructed of resilient stainless steel
- Drawers are self-closing and accommodate 6-in.-deep, full-size food pans
- 12-ga. stainless steel drawer slides with Delrin rollers rated at 275 lbs.
- Full marine edge contains messes to streamline cleaning
- Fire-resistant, 12-ga. stainless steel top withstands high temperatures without heat shield
- Aluminum interior
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Uses environmentally safe R290 refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 96 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Refrigerator, two-section, 96″W, 17.5 cu. ft., (4) drawers, top drawer holds (3) left & (2) right) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (3) left & (2) right) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R134a refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.