Beverage Air WTRD119AHC-4 Description
To provide durability and corrosion resistance, the Beverage Air WTRD119AHC-4 worktop refrigerator features an aluminum interior with four epoxy-coated shelves. Its foamed-in-place backsplash streamlines cleaning by protecting walls and surrounding equipment from splatter. This unit cools with environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and features a self-contained refrigeration system to simplify installation.
The Beverage Air WTRD119AHC-4 four-section refrigerator provides 40.12 cubic feet of interior space divided into four sections. To ensure cold air remains in the cabinet, it is fitted with magnetic gaskets to create a tight, positive seal. This unit’s sides, top, front, doors, and drawers are constructed of stainless steel, ensuring durability throughout intensive use.
- 40.12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 sections and 4 epoxy-coated shelves
- 4 drawers and 2 doors with magnetic gaskets to retain cold air
- Slide locking mechanism prevents drawers from falling out of the cabinet
- Top, doors, drawers, sides, and front constructed of dent-resistant stainless steel
- Interior constructed of aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Drawers accommodate 6-in.-deep pans
- Foamed-in-place backsplash contains messes to streamline cleaning
- Mounted on 6-in. casters (3 with brakes)
- 2,629-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Interior thermometer and fully electronic controls
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists buildup and corrosion
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Nonelectric, automatic defrost
- Cools with environmentally safe R290 refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 997/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 25 in. H
- Overall: 119 in. W x 34 in. D x 391/2 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Refrigerator, four-section, 35-1/2″ working height, 119″W, 40.12 cu. ft., with (4) drawers & (2) doors, (4) shelves, stainless steel exterior & top, with rear splash, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.