The Beverage Air WTRD36AHC-2 worktop refrigerator has a stainless steel top with a backsplash. This backsplash can be removed when it needs to be wiped clean. Because the unit is mounted on casters, it can be moved whenever the area around it needs to be cleaned or when the refrigerator needs to be serviced.
The refrigerated base of the Beverage Air WTRD36AHC-2 worktop refrigerator uses a self-contained refrigeration system, so it’s simple to install. It maintains an interior temperature between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and users can monitor this level on the interior thermometer. For resistance to corrosion, the drawer interiors are lined with aluminum.
- 8.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section with 2 drawers
- Drawers each hold a 6-in.-deep, full-size food pans
- 355/8-in. working height
- 4-in. removable backsplash
- Stainless steel worktop, door, front, and sides resist denting
- Back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Self-contained refrigeration system is rear mounted
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
- Shows temperatures on interior thermometer
- Holding temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- 1,094-BTU transfer capacity
- 6-in. casters; 2 with brakes
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 32 in. W x 153/8 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 36 in. W x 321/4 in. D x 395/8 in. H
- 2 A, 1/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Refrigerator, one-section, 35-5/8″Working height, 36″W, 8.5 cu. ft., with (2) drawers, stainless steel exterior & top, 4″ removable backsplash, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 8′ cord, plug, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.