The Beverage Air WTRF50AHC-1-SA-A-FIP worktop combination refrigerator freezer has a foamed-in-place backsplash that catches spills before liquid can drip down the rear and leak into vital components. This feature protects the dual rear-mounted refrigeration systems, minimizing maintenance. Because it has two distinct sections with separate temperature zones, this piece of equipment combines cold and frozen storage capabilities into one machine, reducing cost.
For durability, the Beverage Air WTRF50AHC-1-SA-A-FIP worktop combination refrigerator freezer has a stainless steel top to provide additional workspace while resisting scratches and rust. Its two doors swing outward to open and can be reversed in the field to meet the user’s preference. To streamline labor, the defrost cycle runs automatically, reducing icy buildup with no employee oversight.
- 2 sections
- 14.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- Interior thermometer
- 2 solid doors can be reversed to open from either side
- 4-in. backsplash is foamed in place
- Stainless steel top and exterior withstand repeated use
- Interior is lined with aluminum
- 4 adjustable shelves made of wire
- Dual rear-mounted systems are self-contained for streamlined footprint
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost reduces ice buildup
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 50 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 39.5 in. H
- Refrigerator: 1/6 HP
- Freezer: 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Worktop Refrigerator/Freezer, two-section, 50″W, 14.6 cu. ft., (2) solid reversible hinged doors, (4) adjustable wire shelves, 4″ foamed-in place backsplash, interior thermometer, automatic defrost, stainless steel exterior & top, aluminum interior, (2) rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration systems, 4″ H removable backsplash, 1/6 HP refrigerator, 1/4 HP freezer, cULus, UL EPH, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.