Black Diamond BDECTC-16 Description
The Black Diamond BDECTC-16 gas charbroiler uses radiant heat to cook food through a stainless steel burner. Chefs can adjust the heat level manually using a high/low knob; this controller is less precise than thermostatic options and works well for experienced cooks. This unit’s grates leave grill marks on food and are wrought of durable cast iron. Depending on the application, the grates can be raised or lowered and they are reversible. One side of the grates is made for burgers, steaks, and other dense products, while the opposite side can be used for delicate fish.
The cooking surface on this Black Diamond BDECTC-16 commercial charbroiler is surrounded by splash guards, keeping grease splatter and crumbs off the countertop. Cooktop grease drips down into the stainless steel drip tray and, at the end of the day, it can be removed and cleaned. Because the bull-nose front and sides are made of welded stainless steel, they resist denting, scratching, and rusting.
- Radiant heat
- 1 stainless steel burner
- Manual burner control knob
- Durable, cast iron grates impart grill marks onto food
- Grates can be raised or lowered depending on the necessary heat level
- Reversible grate with a side for dense products and a side for delicate food
- Splash guards
- Stainless steel drip tray can be removed for cleaning
- Welded, stainless steel front and sides
- Adjustable legs
- 30,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Drip tray: 11.5 in. W x 21 in. D x 1 in. H
- Overall: 16 in. W x 26 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- Natural gas powered (Convertible to LP gas)
- 3/4-in. NPT rear gas connection
Black Diamond Charbroiler, countertop, 16″W x 26″D, radiant heat, (1) manual stainless steel burner control, cast iron reversible & height adjustable grates, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, splash guards, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 30,000 BTU, 3/4″ rear NPT, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.