Ideal for heavy use in high-volume environments, the front, sides, and backsplash of the Black Diamond BDECTC-36 countertop charbroiler are made of durable stainless steel that shields against scratches and rust. Its legs can be adjusted to accommodate different working heights and its removable drip tray streamlines cleaning.
The Black Diamond BDECTC-36 gas charbroiler is equipped with three manual burner controls, and each burner has a separate gas valve as well as a standing pilot ignition system. Its durable, cast iron grates are reversible and adjustable. To protect users from burns, the controls are protected by a bull-nose front.
- Sides and front are constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Stainless steel backsplash protects walls from grease splatter
- Bull-nose design shields user hands from heat
- Adjustable, reversible, cast iron grates
- 3 manual burner controls
- Each burner has a separate gas valve and standing pilot ignition system
- Removable, stainless steel drip tray
- Mounted on 4- to 5-in. adjustable legs
- 90,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 26 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- 3/4-in. rear NPT gas inlet
- Heated by natural gas; convertible to LP gas
Black Diamond Charbroiler, countertop, 36″W x 26″D, radiant heat, (3) manual stainless steel burner controls, cast iron reversible & height adjustable grates, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, splash guards, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 90,000 BTU, 3/4″ rear NPT, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, NG