The Black Diamond BDECTC-48 countertop charbroiler is powered by natural gas, with the option to convert it to LP gas. Its bull-nose front acts as a protective cover for the control knobs, shielding them from accidental bump adjustments by users. Because the front, sides, and splash guards are constructed of scratch-resistant stainless steel, this unit can withstand intensive use during high-volume traffic.
To streamline cleaning, the Black Diamond BDECTC-48 gas charbroiler features a stainless steel, removable drip tray. Its legs are adjustable so operators can set the unit to a comfortable working height. The splash guard keeps splatter contained and off surrounding walls.
- Front and sides are made of resilient stainless steel
- Stainless steel splash guard protects walls from splatter
- Bull-nose front protects users from burns
- Reversible, adjustable, cast iron grates
- 4 manual burner controls
- Standing pilot ignition system and separate gas valves per burner
- Drip tray is made of easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Mounted on 4- to 5-in. adjustable legs
- 120,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 26 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- 3/4-in. rear NPT gas inlet
- Heated by natural gas; convertible to LPG
Black Diamond Charbroiler, countertop, 48″W x 26″D, radiant heat, (4) manual stainless steel burner controls, cast iron reversible & height adjustable grates, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, splash guards, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 120,000 BTU, 3/4″ rear NPT, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, NG