Black Diamond BDGF-120 Description
The Black Diamond BDGF-120 restaurant deep fryer can be used to prepare french fries, chicken nuggets, and other fried customer favorites for sports bars or casual dining venues. Its temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit has a range of options for cooking food. The tank’s 16-gauge stainless steel construction enables it to resist corrosion from holding fryer oil.
This Black Diamond BDGF-120 commercial fryer has a high-limit feature that cuts gas flow if temperatures in the fryer exceed safe levels, keeping equipment and personnel from injury. A gas control valve functions as a gas filter, pilot valve, pressure regulator, and other applications. It regulates gas flow in relation to the pilot and saves fuel by closing the flow if the flame is out. The fryer’s 6-inch legs are adjustable to account for uneven floors.
- 45- to 50-lb. tank capacity
- Floor model
- 2 fry baskets
- Heat exchange tube baffles maximize fryer heating
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Thermostatic temperature controls
- Integrated flue detector
- 16-ga. stainless steel tank
- 11/4-in. front tank drain
- Stainless steel door and front; galvanized sides and back
- Gas control valve manages gas flow and interaction with the pilot
- High-limit feature shuts off the flow of gas if the fryer temperature surpasses 450 degrees F
- Standing pilot ignition
- 6-in. legs can be adjusted
- 120,000 BTU
- Gas input ratings listed for installations up to 2,000 ft. above sea level. For higher elevations, call customer care at (800) 522-0517
Dimensions & Utilities
- 151/2 in. W x 305/8 in. D x 479/32 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
Black Diamond Fryer, floor standing, natural gas, 45-50 lbs. capacity, thermostatically controlled, automatic shut off, stainless steel tank, includes (2) baskets, built-in integrated flue deflector, stainless steel front & door with galvanized sides & back, adjustable legs, 120,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.