Standing on 4-inch stainless steel legs, the Blodgett 1415 countertop pizza oven provides a single deck with an interior cooking area measuring 20 inches wide by 20 inches deep by 9 inches high. Its drop-down door facilitates adding and removing pizzas, and this unit can be set anywhere from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit to bake or reheat pizzas. It has a built-in timer that can be set as long as 12 hours and produces an audible alarm when the cycle is reached.
Featuring a digital display, the Blodgett 1415 countertop pizza oven functions with solid-state controls for user convenience. To resist rust, the oven’s exterior is made of stainless and aluminized steel, while the interior baking compartment is lined with aluminized steel for uniform heating and cooking. This unit is built with three tube-type heaters and operates with thermostat-actuated controls.
- Single-deck countertop design
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- Maximum timer setting: 12 hours
- Solid-state controls, digital display, and audible alarm
- Top, front, and sides are made of stainless steel for rust resistance
- Aluminized steel back and bottom
- Drop-down door with handle
- 1 internal compartment, 9 in. high
- Insulated with 1 in. of high-temperature mineral fiber on back, sides, top, and bottom
- Aluminized steel lines baking compartment to provide uniform heating
- Oven deck is made of cordierite
- 3 tube-type heaters
- Heater control is thermostat actuated
- 4-in. legs are made of durable stainless steel to add support
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 20 in. W x 20 in. D x 9 in. H
- Overall: 27.75 in. W x 25.68 in. D x 20.75 in. H
- 10 A, 3.75 kW
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.